How to Apply For Nursing Online
The Ministry of Health and Child Care has started to receive online applications from aspiring student nurses countrywide.
The Ministry of Health has imposed an age limit and revised academic requirements for new nursing students.
Since May 2019, applicants for nurse training at government hospitals must have passed the required minimum of five O’ Level passes in one sitting including Mathsincluding Mathematics, English and a Science subject and any other two subjects, excluding Fashion and Fabrics, Metal Work, Woodwork and Technical Graphics, and must be below the age of 30.
The website states that the cut-off date will be 15 August but you can apply as long as its before at 31 August but you might want to apply before the 15th just to be safe.
How To apply for Nursing Online in Zimbabwe
Visit the Online application portal ( the best time is at Midnite when it will be up)
- Click button apply for 2019 Intake to complete your profile.
- Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- Certified copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Certification of all documents must not be older than 3 months.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
- NB. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants.
- Click apply now button on the student details page to complete your application .
- Take note of the following:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.