Have you ever wanted to purchase groceries with just a few clicks? Well, now you can buy your groceries from OK Zim new site. The site includes a list price, a quick start guide, and much more.
In 2017 we wrote about how the retails giants TM Pick N Pay Missing Out On Online Shopping. With the Internet penetration rate over 60 percent, more Zimbabweans spend time online on their computers and smartphones, but only two percent of them utilize the Web for shopping on sites like Alibaba, Amazon and eBay.
As digital transactions pick up pace in the country similar to trends overseas, OK zimbabwe now gives customers the option to buy online and pick their orders at any store around the country.
The online store was launched through a dedicated website: https://www.okonline.co.zw/
OK Zim’s online store is designed to operate on any mobile device, using any browser or through its app, available in both iOS and Android versions. Payments can be made on delivery or through credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, UnionPay and Paypal.
How to buy online
To shop on this platform is simple, all you need to do is register, log into your created account and follow these simple steps:
- Sign up for an account or Log into your account
- Search for the product you want
- When you find the product state the quantities that you want
- Once you are happy, add the product to your shopping cart by clicking on the add to cart button
- Do actions 1 to 3; for all the products you want
- For your convenience, at the top right corner, you can see the total value of your shopping basket
- Once you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart to the top right corner. You will see a summary of your shopping basket and the total cost. At this point, you can still make adjustments to your order, or even return to do more shopping. Once you are happy, you can click the check-out button
- At checkout, you will see your details (or if you are not logged in, you will prompted to do so)
- If you are not collecting your goods, we will ask you to fill out details of the person picking up the order, their full name and contact mobile number
- You will also select your collection point from the options available from the drop-down button
- Once you are happy with your order and completed details, you will be directed to where you will make your payment securely. Please note, we use a third party provider for your payments and the online store does not keep any of your payment information
- Once your payment is complete, you will receive your completed order number which you or your beneficiary will use to collected the order from your selected store