The Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education has opened the online platform (eMAP) for Form One boarding places enrolment for 2021. The Ministry said the platform is open from December 07 2020 to 31 January 2021.
Here is how to apply:
- Create an Account First
- Go to emap.co.zw
- Sign up on the link that is at the bottom that says If you do have an account Sign Up Here.
- Enter the centre and candidate number as well as the date of birth using the pupils’ result slip.
- You will be redirected to a section that says Please confirm if you have been cleared by your former school and select Yes
- Click Next
- Fill in the details required in this section, that is your mobile number and password of your choice.
- Successful applications will be notified through sms by the respective School Heads
If you are having trouble with the registration you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or any of the following WhatsApp numbers:
An applicant can only apply at five schools and once offered a place in one of the schools, they will not be considered at the other schools.