The Zimbabwe School Examinations Council (zimsec) 2020 Grade Seven results are out.
Zimsec board chairman Professor Eddie Mwenje announced their release during a virtual media conference on Friday.
Prof Mwenje said candidates will start accessing their results online via zimsec website today, using either smartphones or computers.
“The 2020 national pass rate is 37,11 percent, which is lower than the 2019 national pass rate, which was 46,9 percent,” he said. “This translates to a decrease of 9,79 percent.”
Here is how to view the results online:
Option A – Via the ZIMSEC website:
- Visit the ZIMSEC website on www.zimsec.co.zwand you will be taken to the home page.
- Click on “View Results” and you will be taken to a page that shows all the country’s 10 regions [R1-Harare, R2-Manicaland, R3-Mashonaland East, R4-Matabeleland North, R5-Midlands, R7-Masvingo, R7-Mashonaland Central, R8-Mashonaland West, R9-Matabeleland South, R10-Bulawayo].
- Select your region where your school is located in and proceed to the instructions for registration.
Option B- Via direct access to your school’s region:
- The application portal is accessed via the Regional access links/addresses.
- Copy and paste on the web browser address bar the link for your region where your school is located.
|R1 and R6||HARARE and MASVINGO||https://dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw|
|R2 and R5||MUTARE and MIDLANDS||https://dcmv2.zimsec.co.zw|
|R4, R9 & R10||BULAWAYO, MATABELELAND NORTH & MATABELELAND SOUTH||https://dcmv3.zimsec.co.zw|
|R3, R7 & R8||MASHONALAND EAST, MASHONALAND CENTRAL & MASHINALAND WEST||https://dcmv4.zimsec.co.zw|
After opening the portal link, the candidate should register using his/her candidate details and proceed to view his/her results!
The Grade 7 Results Portal will be available on the 6th of February 2021.